Thursday, March 1, 2007

SPRING IS ON THE WAY

I see spring in the trees, shoots coming from the flower pots, and the silly cats that seem to have more energy and noseiness.  The very expectant Mommas lay in the sun on the patio and discuss the raising of kitties with each other. ( I think that is what they are doing!) 

Yesterday was in the 80's and expect the same today.  Wish this foot would let me get out and enjoy the joy of yard work.

The robins are expecially fat and sassy lately.  They really are fun to watch.         Well, at least I have more time to watch with my foot on the bum!

Peace!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

One good thing about having a broken foot, it's making you stop running around and take it easy for a while:) enjoy that spring that's in the air.  To think you had all that snow not long ago. Rache

Anonymous said...

Didn't I read once before that you all have two scooters? Have you tried the scooter with the bum foot to get around? or chase those fat robins. <grin>
Patrick