Tuesday, March 13, 2007

I SNUCK AWAY!

Went to local hospital (10miles away) and had xrays of foot.  It rained while I was away........gee I missed it!

Went to the local little store to get some milk.......it has changed ownership about 4 or 5  times since we have been here but think this time it will  stay.........the people are hard working, clean, pleasant, good cooks, etc.

Walked around and looked in flower beds and I did see some MARIGOLDS  coming up!

Trees are bursting into bloom.......they are beautiful.

Blooms on pecan trees are more like those on date palms.  They hang down in bunches and are not really much like blooms.

Peace!

 

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope the x-ray's show pain is because it's healing.  How are you getting on with the pics.  I'd love to see the pecan trees never seen them before. Rache

Anonymous said...

You are leaving us hanging about the X-rays?
Patrick