Thursday, March 22, 2007

Murder in a small town.............

It was deliberate!  I put the water hose in the driveway!  I ran over it several time in that week! And finally I hit the connecting part and killed the waterhose!

Well, today I fixed it!  I had gone immediately to get the little fix parts but didn't tackle the waterhose itself for a week!  But today I took my mother out to the garage to supervise........if it didn't work I wanted to blame her! lol   She said she never had used those parts that she had used different ones...........well, these worked even without leakling!  Yea, how silly it sounds but I felt like I had really accomplished something.  Repairs are not my area of expertise!

But I guess I better learn because there are fewer and fewer people in this house to fix things!

We do have Marigolds at Marigold Country Home!

Peace!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lolol........you're multi-tasking.  The saying goes 'jack of all trades, master of none' but it's the only way those little jobs get done.  

.......and it's such a boost when it all goes to plan and you don't make it worse. Rache

Anonymous said...

You have the true PIONEER spirit! ... and tell a great story. <grin>
Patrick