Friday, March 9, 2007

shiny

Bright and shiny!  The workmen have repaired all the grout around the windows, the putty between bricks, the cracks in the concrete and brick walls, and many more things.  The big job was repairing the wood trim on the house, staining it to match the original color and then the clear gloss sealer put on.  I think it will look great.  Right now we have plastic all around the house on the sidewalks, bricks to hold it down and ladders, equipment, all kinds of stuff to stumble over and cause damage to my feet! lol

It has been a beautiful day to do all of this.......rain is forecast for the weekend so getting it done was well planned.

I painted yellow warning strips in the garage on the concrete platform and steps..this keeps all of us aware of the step ups and step downs.   I will also use the same material that the contractor is using on cracks in the garage.  I trimmed bushes today..........for just a short period of time.....too long on my foot and I pay dearly.   Cleaning the carpet was easy I could do that sitting down...lol..........well we are ready for the weekend.  Even if it rains! LOL

Peace at Marigold Country Home!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brilliant :) it's all going to plan.  Good idea the yellow painting of the danger bits. Rache