Thursday, March 15, 2007

fear and panic

Fear and panic is the basic theme today this week!

Jack has several health problems and the symptoms he has been having this week are not making me happy.  He refuses to go to doctor.....I can not dray him there!

I have arranged with a neighbor to come help me clean house a couple of hours on occasions.  She is a sweet young woman and will welcome a little extra money.  She is also a close neighbor.  If you plan ahead you seldom need the use those plans I find...........so if I have to take Jack to doctor or hospital, I can call on her to check on mother and see that she has something to eat.  That is a relief beyond measure!  I have to develop friends and neighbors in this little town to help me in some situations.   I have several but this gal is close and I think she might be helpful.

If you are a caregiver with two patients then you double your fears and panic!  Believe me you have twice the amount of bases to cover.   I bought plenty of frozen dinners to supplement anything I might have in frig...........

Continuing to prepare for each new day........Peace!

PS  I don't know anything about the xrays yet! LOL

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Note to Jack......go to the docs:) and meant in the most thoughtful way :)  It's horrid being torn needing to be in two places at once.  The help from the neighbour will be great. Rache

Anonymous said...

"Only Double"? I would be willing to bet that you as a caregiver with TWO loved ones to care for that your anxieties increase exponentially! God Bless You!
Patrick