Wednesday, August 2, 2006

I gave into the service neglect routine...........................

Well, the good news first!  Jack took 10 steps with a cane!  He showed me how he did it when I wasn't  here and he is being cautious!  I am so proud of him!  I hope they will let him have the therapist  for another 10 visits and maybe he will make his goal!

About the chair part:

I finally gave and and called the service department.   You will love this!  We were just swamped this morning..............But I will have him call you...................he did and said he would do the paper work and be  right out...........an hour later he calls and I ask if he is lost.........no he is still doing the paper work! lol  He tells me how much it will cost like I am going to tell him I will shop around! lol......then he says he will be right out in about 30 minute!  Let me tell you I am not holding my breath!

The schedule  has changed a little for tomorrow...................the therapist at 8.........insurance agent at 10.............Schwan's at 11............and the nurse at 2!  The Evaluator will be here at 9 on Friday, that freed up tomorrow a bit.  Also, we will get the chair finished today.

This has been my clorox fix day!  Everything got a bath, I said things not the cat or the humans!  The last time I did this a neighbor came in and said,"Oh gee everything smells so good I am going home and clean house!"

Peace...............

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

seems like progress has been made; hoping by now the chair is up and running again. WTG for Jack taking those steps!

betty