Saturday, August 12, 2006

Clocks clocks clocks clocks clocks clocks clocks

This house has so many clocks................it is unreal!

The room we are in has 6.........The kitchen.......6!

Need I go on?

Is this unusual?

The bathrooms have clocks, the bedrooms have clocks, I don't think there is one in the laundry...I must take care of that situation! LOL

And at last count there were 8 phones!

PEACE......tic tic tic tic tic tic ring tic tic tic tic ring tic tic tic tic ring tic tic tic tic ring tic tic tic ring.................

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

are the clocks all set to the same time?

betty

Anonymous said...

    My kitchen only has two clocks (the microwave and stove have digital displays). My clock problem is keeping the grandfather clock and the cuckoo clock in reasonable harmony. <grin> Additionally one wall clock does bird sounds on the hour and another wild animal sounds, and a Santa clock, "Ho, ho, ho's" (that's in my bathroom). On the hour, it can sound like bedlam to a stranger!
   Only two phone extensions in the house, one fax machine/printer and of course, then there are two cell phones. <grin>
    The computer is in the wild animal clock room. The polar bear just roared at me that means it's 11 or he/she felt like adding his two bits. <grin>
Patrick