Tuesday, April 22, 2008

The long long list.............

You have heard of the long long line......the movie, well, I have a long long list and it isn't moving very fast! 

Yesterday was fairly successful! Called prescription insurance and it did not pay on the antibiotic because we have reached the limit of pay out for this year unless we reach the catastrophic level of 4000 or more for prescriptions.  With less than a quarter of the year past and 2500 already used, we may make that level yet! However, we haven't put 2500 out of pocket. That was insurance.

A friend in Tipton brought me back from taking my car, she will also make Ensure purchase when at the base today,

Picked up 300 dollars in supplies at the Home Health Products store in Frederick, as well as groceries and sundries from the Dollar General Store and Market.

The air conditioner installer from the first few months we were here after the move, came as per our call to check out air conditoner he installed and a wall unit in our area that has been here for 7 or 8 years and we don't know when it had been serviced.  We believe in preventive maintenance and starting the long hot summer without knowing the conditions of the cooling equipment seems silly.

Left message for the doctor as  per the emergency room visit.  Calling that a follow up visit! LOL

Called in a prescription for pain medication to be picked up later this week.

Another friend took me to get the car when finished, replacing the key switch in the steering mechanism was the job and he only charge me 20 dollars.  He was pleased that I had already purchased the part and he didn't have to bother with that time and effort.  The part cost more than the labor.

Another friend brought bags of cat food from Snyder when they went to pick up their son from ball practice...........so everything was pretty much covered.  And yes I paid generously for gas on these trips since it is already  $3.42 here.

I  didn't get any flowers transplanted, my helping neighborhood boy is on restrictions for a bad attitiude! I did not get supplies from the hardware store, and I didn't get garage doors washed!  Oh well that can start the list for another day.

Because she slept the clock around for 12 hours, Mom was in a wonderful mood yesterday and was strong and did really well.  Her appetite was good and she laughed a lot and made all of us feel really good.

Our weather site gives an arthritis indext for the day. Yesterday was very high because of the humidity and Jack had a very uncomfortable day.  He looks to me to give answers as to why he feels so badly, some times I just have to give a gut level answer.  My medical degree isn't finished yet! LOL

Our youngest abandoned furry feline has made a habit of letting me know he is hungry and hurry up!  It isn't time to feed the kitties but he is giving the screen door fits, this is to wake me up and hurry me along!  He is in for a surprise, I am not  easily hurried.

We are scheduled for interesting weather today so I will check the safe room for arrangement and supplies just in case and then Peace will reign at Marigold Country Home for at least a brief period of time!

 

 

No comments: