Monday, April 21, 2008

HEY i TRIED!

Why  when I have a day of rest, I don't get much! LOL

I did do some puttering in the flower beds.  And always the many loads of laundry.  Just keeping this place with a semblance of tidy makes a bit of busy work.

The list of to do is long today: Call about the insurance on the $300+ drug bill on Saturday, have someone pick me up and bring me home when I take car to be fixed, call doctor and report the emergency room visit and what is being done, do the weekly shopping, and hit the hardware store for yellow warning paint, a wire brush, and a caulking gun.

Mother's daily one hour aide might arrive today but time is always variable.  Have a list for my neighborhood boy is he wants to work.  Need to mow a small section of the yard to keep it tidy since the regular yard boy will not mow till the weekend.  Want to wash the garage doors and see if I can get the dullness off.  Need to water the flowers since it will be hot today and of course the general house cleaning and maintenance for the kitties.

Does that sound like enough to keep me busy......Mom went to bed last night at 7........it is after 7 am and she still is in bed... wow was she really tired from the two all nighters she had.

Peaceful at Marigold Country Home right now! Keeping my fingers crossed!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow i wonder why mom stayed up all night for 2 nights in a row? maybe some knock out drops would help lol. Its been hot here too. cold front last night was a blessing its been cool today. have a good week.

Deb