Saturday, April 5, 2008

And then there is Plan B

One of these days I will remember - don't plan too largely on anything because something will always come up! Yep!  And then there was Plan B which was stay home and put your feet up!

Well, something like that!  Jack had a bad episode this morning.........Mom's home health aide who didn't come yesterday and rescheduled for today was a couple of hours late soooooo Mom and I went for a drive later for a prescription  and then I started another project.

Mom has two chest freezers that have the accumulation of a great many years.  The first I have almost empty and the second has a nice start now.  So Plan B was a pretty "cool" afternoon.

This isn't my house and I have to remember that when I put my muddy boots to cleaning out closets, freezers, and other deposit places.  Too much too fast and Mom gets suspicious.   So this week I have made some things disappear....just like magic!  Not a lot and of course not everything in an area just a little at a time. 

So have a nice weekend and Cherrio  from Marigold Country Home!

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

have a good sunday:) what she doesn't see she won't miss:)

Deb

Anonymous said...

Your talents as a caregiver extraordinaire always amaze me, but now ... a magician! You are one of a kind!

Caregivingly Yours, Patrick
http://journals.aol.com/daddyleer/CaregivinglyYours/

http://lairofcachalot.blogspot.com/