Saturday, May 12, 2007

A Mixed Bag

This has been a fun week of good and bad.

First the good.............my daughter flew in to spend 4 days for my Mother's Day.  This is the boost I need.  She understands so much of my daily frustration.

Jack has had some pain filled days and there is so little I can do to help that.  This is the month for his pain management appointment.  His eyes are giving him so much difficulty and that needs to be checked also. 

The rains have been abundant but we haven't had any serious damage.  We still haven't managed to get the puddles of water eliminated but are working on that problem.  Mosquitoes are beginning to become a nuisance.

We are living one day at a time and for the next three days I am going to enjoy my daughter and then tackle the problems that are always present.

Have a wonderful Mother's Day.  I send good thoughts and pleasant wishes from Marigold Country Home.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

have a good weekend:)

Deb

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day wishes to all in Marigold County Home!
Patrick    

Anonymous said...

Have a lovely weekend with your daughter, and I hope Jacks pain eases a little. Rache