Sunday, May 6, 2007

ANGEL'S CLOSET/ANGEL'S ATTIC

Thirteen bags and 3 loads of furniture..... I am on a roll.  Angel's Attic (wrong name) called on Saturday afternoon to tell me all the furniture was gone and they were very happy.  I was pleased because much of it had been in storage, was dusty, scratched,etc but it went fast.  Even an old vacuum cleaner! LOL

I still have two houses to go to get every thing cleaned out and it does not count what I can find in this house!  This group is really gracious to pick up the furniture.... gas at $3.00 a gallon, those big trucks and trailers don't move around without cost.

My family isn't feeling well this morning so no church for us.  But I will carry mother's tithe over before services.  Lunch is already out of the oven and the rest is minor.........so today is really a day of rest I hope.

Take care........

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

have a good sunday:) hope everyone feels better soon

Deb

Anonymous said...

Angels closet seems the ultimate recycling initiative.  I love a good rummage in things :)  I do horde a few things though, but I like what the ladies are doing.

As always you're here there and everywhere :) have a good weekend with hopefully some rest time thrown in. Rache