Wednesday, May 23, 2007

If I could, I would run away!

I can no longer deal with inefficient business practices.  It took over 2 weeks to get a trash dumster....now it isn't being emptied......and others are throwing trash toward the dumpster and I have to pick up what the wind removed and what missed the target!

Yesterday I had to rush to check out a infection   with hubby and get prescription.  Today I have to follow up on the second prescription that was supposed to be called in.

We still have not heard from Home Health Services, I don't feel like I should alter our lives to wait for them to call.  Mother is balking, not wanting strange people running around in her house.

The boy mowing our lawn is still not finished,            he has as many interruptions as I do.  "Friends" are helping me clean out the cellar at the house we are cleaning.   They bring everything to me to deal with, they are great help.  I have been washing old quilts and Mother announced that today she wanted to wash her quilts......Like white washing a picket fence, everyone wants to get in on the act!

BUT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE TURMOIL....is Jack calm and supportive, and making jokes!  What would I do without him!

The nurse told mother not to drink so much coffee, this was translated into don't drink any coffee!  So I made her hot tea, last night she drank a big cup of strong tea, made her sick! So now she can't drink hot tea but ice tea is Ok!   Like I said:

IF I COULD I WOULD RUN AWAY!

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well its almost friday:)

Deb

Anonymous said...

......:) the middle bit wouldn't let you get far, you're too precious to everyone.

I find that like an extra cupboard a skip gets filled in no time :) and I'm smiling at your Mum because I've known that, you just have to roll your eyes and go with the flow as best you can. Rache