Monday, September 24, 2007

I knew that this would happen..........

No one said they had seen a reaction to Plavix, of course Jack has to have one!  Doctor said you can't stop taking Plavix soooooooooooo take Benadryl! 

 I had a feeling that this would be the reaction I would get in an emergency room!  We have sick people here, take Benadryl!

So we see primary care doctor tomorrow and see what he says, right now he is taking the 6 day methylprednisolone unit.........and still scratching!

Still trying to get Mother on more health care and more days.   She didn't dress today, or comb her hair.  I wasn't here and she didn't do it on her own.  The lady we hired to stay with her didn't suggest to her to dress and look nice, so she didn't!  This isn't like my dressy mother.

When can I leave on my vacation?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hope you have a good week:) and jack gets rid of the rash

Deb

Anonymous said...

Good luck tomorrow, hope you get it sorted. Rache

Anonymous said...

Superwoman take a vacation! The world would fall apart. <grin> ... I read your entries in awe!
Patrick