Saturday, September 15, 2007

Another wrinkle in time............Jack  went to emergency yesterday vie ambulance......he was transferred to another city because of the heart condition.......after many tests and hooooing and hummming the doctor finally say he had had a heart attack and they would do a proceedure to check damage and blockage.

Well, an infection brought this on and today the doctor finally said we had to put this proceedure off a day because of an infection........dud, I had said at least 40 times that he had a infection, the fever, and chills, and then the heart pain!........but then they never listen when they ask a question.........WHAT BROUGHT THIS ON....WHAT WAS HAPPENING?

Anyway good neighbors are checking on Mom from time to time and she has really done well with me 45 miles away at the hospital.  I hope I can bring him home tomorrow...........

Peace

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry (((thinking of you all))) Rache

Anonymous said...

Oh I am so sorry.  I hope they can reverse the damage or at least that it wasn't severe.  Take care.

                     Julie

Anonymous said...

Oh Sue! Please know Jack, you, and your Mom are in our prayers.
Caregivingly Yours, Patrick

Anonymous said...

praying all goes well and you and Jack will be home soon:)

Deb