Monday, September 17, 2007

Home again!

Got to  bring Jack home and we were here by noon.

A friend came and stayed with Mom until we came.

The friend's husband brought us Pizza at 4 this afternoon.

I have tried to stay close because Jack is naurally weak and he doesn't get around very well.  He was on the floor twice at the hospital and a 300 pound man is not someone you give a hand to and he hops right up.  The asked what I would do if the ended on the floor at home and I said I would call for some big security guards at the juvie facility a block away, and/ or the city guys who are fairly big bruts, and another choice would be the fire department and tell them we had a big guy on the floor.   I have done this before and know how to get him right up.

They had so much trouble at the hospital the first time he was on the floor, I said lets call the fire department and they said WE DON'T CALL THE FIRE DEPARTMENT!..Guess that would really scare people ! LOL   They had a great lift and all the staff got OJT twice around.

Jack glad to be home, and so am I maybe I will sleep a little better tonight.  Peace!

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thank the good lord Jack is home and you can now sleep well:) enjoy your week

Deb