Tuesday, April 3, 2007

THE SKY IS FALLING............

After a day when I had little time to be off my foot, and an evening that I am sure was not a blessing on my blood pressure or MY mental state...............a cupboard litterly fell off the wall.  

This cupboard is in the handicap portion of the kitchen.  I had opened the door to remove a box of crackers and it ended up in my arms.

I screamed, my mother ran in and stood in my way trying to help me hold the cupboard.   I am telling her to move so I can move the cupboard out of my arms.  She is going to HELP me...........Jack came in and helped me move the cupboard over to a safe position..MY HERO!

I had to empty the cupboard on the floor, to remove the shelves which were quite heavy, Mother kept saying quit throwing things on the floor!  LOL  

Now where would I put it? There is no cabinet space since this is over the sink and dishwasher.............and nothing was breakable.........and the floor was clean!

Well, today I have to find someone to put the cabinet back! 

Looking for Peace at Marigold Country Home! 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Team spirit at its finest!
Patrick    

Anonymous said...

Don't you just love help, weather you want it or not!
Shadie