Wednesday, December 6, 2006

Trees-----------

Trees, I think I shall never see a poem as lovely as a tree................

Both Jack and my Mother have been teasing me about a Christmas Tree!  I don't have the time or energy to put up a tree and then take it down!

They have the best time finding trees in places where we shop and asking if we are going to get one.....what is it about NO TREES that they don't understand!

The trees in the yard are as bad as the Christmas Trees with needles everywhere.........the yard trees have small and large limbs everywhere.  Mother has gone out on two different days and picked up the limbs.

OH Well, I am putting my foot down and watching that I don't put it down on a cat...No Christmas Tree!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:)........I think you'll be tree hunting, you're outnumbered and a softy at heart. Rache