Wednesday, December 27, 2006

AFTER CHRISTMAS SHOPPING!

Did my  after Christmas shopping today............bought a liquid crystal television, 32 inch I think.

This is for our antiversary, Jack's birthday, our Christmas, etc., for sometime to come! lol

It is big enough for Jack to see it well, even though he is having lots of trouble with his eyes.

Even my legally blind mother says she can see it! I am not sure if she see it well enough to know what it is, but she isn't a great tv watcher.

We wished for it over the holidays but they just didn't get in, in time and we had ask for a plasma, but I think this is better because of no glare.

Will stop this nonsense and watch tv! <smiles>

Peace among the marigolds!

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Patti too is "legally blind" and a 32" TV is what she needs even though she still has to sit directly in front of it. ... Hope you can find some fun stuff to watch out there among the marigolds.
Patrick    

Anonymous said...

Your Mum may get to liking listening to the TV, it sound fabulous.  I like to be able to see everything.  Happy TV to you. Rache