Saturday, December 30, 2006

Is this a year ending/ or a year beginning?

Sunshine to begin a new year.  Hope that is a positive omen!

The farmers are positively jubliant with the rains.  Maybe a snow flury tonight but even that is welcomed.

I have just cleaned the carpet in our room.  Want to start the new year right.    The new year means starting the income tax work.  Last year was my first year to get Mother's ready for the accountant.  I also set up files and don't have to do that this year.  I have been checking on insurance to be sure we are covered in most eventualities.  I hate this kind of responsibility!!!( frowns and makes terrible face!!!!!)

Perhaps you think I am jumping a day ahead talking about the new year.  But when you decide there is a new year then that is a beginning!  So says this ruler of the Marigold Kingdom!

Happiness and prosperity for all you in the year to come!  Peace in Marygold Country Home!

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nooooo I think you're being organised which is what you are.  I'll be jealous of the snow if you have any.  Happy New Year to you Jack and Mum. Rache

Anonymous said...

Wow! You're scaring me, you are so organized. <grin> I'm still pushing piles from one side of the desk to another and calling that organizing.
Patrick