Tuesday, November 20, 2007

A rough day......are there any other kind?

Made an appoinment to start the work on Jack's broken tooth.  Next Monday a neighbor will come to clean and be in the house with Mom while we are gone to dentist.

Checked on prescriptions......some are not yet called in and we will hope to get them before the holiday and everyone is gone!

Mom didn't feel good for the second day in a row, and she didn't eat much today.  I just wasn't preparing anything she wanted but the Jello and cocoanut cake was good! LOL

Cleaning all day and nothing to show for it, is depressing!

I am grateful that the sun shines even if I don't!

 I am grateful for the plants that bloom on my porch even if they get little attention!

 I am grateful for care personel that seem to care, and listen when Jack and I need a shoulder to lean on.

I am grateful that we came back, even though these two years have been rough and will be even  worse as time goes on.

I am grateful for this journal, since I have a small network of support.   Blessings on ALL OF YOU for just being out there and responding to entries.

Peace at Marigold Country House!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope Jack gets some relief soon!
Hoping your mom feels much better soon

I cleaned today too and looks like nothing to show for it...now i have another sink full of dishes....does it ever end..? haha

Wishing you a restful night!

Hugs
Terri

Anonymous said...

good news on the tooth:) God Bless you my friend

Deb