Saturday, November 24, 2007

I need to write letters.........

Those pesky things known as Christmas Cards are awaiting me!   Everyone will need a personal note!

I need to send some "snail mail" letters, too!  Oh woe is me!

It is COLD here and snow is predicted!  Now this is the Oklahoma plains and when it is windy and cold there is nothing to stop the wind but barbed wire fences and that "ain't" much!

The kitties were here for hot chow early this morning, what will I do when mom's freezer is empty!  This morning they had a boneless beef roast that was a million years old but they didn't mind! Dino aged beef is fine!  

 We lost one of our little abandoned babies on Thanksgiving, all the love and cuddling and special feedings just wasn't enough to keep the little thing going.   I cried a lot and then cried a lot over my Mom who seems to be more frail on some days.

I hope we can remember the reason for the Christmas Season this year.......I hate the shopping and just don't have the desire this year.  I love giving the kids the wallpaper for their wallets and they can enjoy  the season the way they desire.  I want quiet this year and maybe one of the girls if they can get away.......never have had both for years and years.

Jack's daughter has her mother with her because of a fall and resulting injury.  It will be awhile before her mother can live alone again.  The daugher is becoming a working caregiver.....and that is difficult as well as frustrating when the patient is in many ways "able" to help but isn't "inclined".  That daugher is an only child, also.  Onlys have a big responsibility.

50 percent chance of snow!  This translates into Peace and warmth INSIDE Marigold Country Home!

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i agree with you Christmas is to comercial in my opinion quiet is nice. sorry about the kitty. hope you stay warm its been real cold here

Deb