Sunday, November 18, 2007

Grateful for..................

I am grateful for:(1) a quiet time with my husband, we don't have to talk, just be! (2) my mom ate a good lunch and I am grateful for that to build her strength.(3) I am grateful for the little country church across the street, where Mother loves to go each Sunday. (4) I am grateful for a daughter who remembers to check on us each day and who is so tuned in to me, to know where I am and when to call. (5) I am grateful for the hug of a friend this morning.

Happy Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Visiting with your journal is like a nice cup of coffee with a friend, thanks! Happy Thanksgiving wishes to the three of you.
Patrick
http://caregivinglyyours.com/

Anonymous said...

Love your thankfuls!

Happy Thanksgiving to you all!!

Hugs
Terri