Wednesday, June 6, 2007

A WEEK LATER.................

So much has happened..........Jack will have eye surgery on the 19th of June for cataracts, the second surgery as soon as possible after the first.

Mother's aide will be here today, I have some manicure things laid out and mother's vitamins that need to be separated out for the week.  They can always work on the scramble puzzle because I have so little time to do that kind of thing.

I have been trying again to do some legal things and dealing with lawyers isn't my idea of a fun afternoon.   This runs to quick claim deeds, right of ways for pipe lines for water, closing another estate, making a will, and doing another durable power of attorney.  These are all normal everyday things but I don't enjoy them.

I am back to trying to mow our big lawn, we have hired it done since I broke my foot in February, and just now feeling like I can keep up the walking to do the whole thing.   The exercise is great and I try to keep at it every day.  There is a lot of trimming to do also.

One of the mama kitties brought her four little ones in to be introduced.   I picked up one and it was not as easy to handle as 'First Kitty', the first little babe that was brought in.    The barn kitties are now down to two and they are not as skittish as they were a week ago.   Mother Nature has a way with natural attrition when it come to the animal population.

Mother's aide came early...........now I can catch my breath!

No comments: