Monday, January 29, 2007

Monday~ monday

Isn't this a song? Monday, Monday.............. got my car cleaned and washed.

When they say that Oklahoma is the home of the RED man they say that because the poor man is covered with red dust or mud.... the dirt here is truly red.

I had to shampoo the carpet in my car because of all the mud from the last few weeks... I am taking it to be serviced tomorrow and hate to take a dirty car.    But the mud inside was RED .  I went then and had it washed in Frederick, Oklahoma.

I made oatmeal raisin cookies with walnuts this afternoon.   My mother wondered WHY?  My answer was because I just like to make cookies even if I give most of them away.    And of course I did! lol

It was cold today but I got two bags of leaves, pecans, and twigs in the dumpster today.  The yard is a mess and will take several days to get it ready for the spring growth on the grass and the man who will spray for weeds... I don't like to mow when there are pecans everywhere...They tend to  hit things even me!

We had a big black dog, probably  a lab mix in our yard today.   He wanted to help me in the yard, and followed me everywhere.   I walked to the postoffice and took cookies and he went along.   I tried to discourage him but he was friendly!  <frowns>

No other news, tried to make a phone call to friends who are seriously ill and could not get an answer.  That worries me..........take care!

  Peace in Marigold Country Home.

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Around here the one treat I do enjoy is that whenever I take our van in for service I pick it up freshly washed and vacumed. <grin>
Patrick