Tuesday, May 6, 2008

WEATHER ALERT

Because I have two people that I am responsible for, I thought it was necessary to be aware of weather conditions since we live in tornado alley so to speak.

Recently I purchased a weather alert radio and it keeps us well informed about storms and severe weather conditions that might occur.

This provides more sleep usually and puts lots of trust in electronics!  So far the wake up siren is quite effective and I listen to the information provided about the weather.    There are three levels of warning: warning, watch, and advisory. 

I slept happily through two really noisy, electrical displays and rain last night without the least worry!  For a native that has watched storms for years, giving someone else the job really works for me!

Peace in Marigold Country Home on the Oklahoma Prairie!

No comments: