Sunday, February 17, 2008

time passes

Mom is doing well.   The home care provider informed when we brought mom home that they would no longer service my mother because they had not been paid by the insurance.   Of course they have not sent any claims in yet, either....Rocket Scientist?  NO

We are surviving.........my arm is still very painful and I not have a nasty head cold......... could much else happen?

Tomorrow I have to start hunting a new provider and that is a pain in the neck!  I was fairly happy with the one we had except I had to feed the aide,  she was a picky eater,  and she didn't adhere to a schedule well.  She came late and often left early.  Owed me time when they quit providing care..............but I can live with those things because she was very good with Mom and that was what was all I wanted.

Well, I am off to a nap, I hope, take care!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well how in the world did they expect to get paid if they didn't bill the insurance? Idiots sounds like to me lol hope you find another care giver for mom. take lots of vitamin C and get plenty of rest the crud is going around

Deb