Sunday, December 9, 2007

RAIN........SLEET.........WINTER MIX

 

The thunder is wonderful and I love rain storms but this is a mess!  School will probably close.  Neighbor said she would come see me if there was no school, because her three boys fill up the house!  LOL

We have completed a week with an aide and it has been good.  She spends all her time talking and doing things with Mom.  Then Mom thinks I will do the same things but I just can't with all the other things pressing.  So at least she gets a lot of attention each day.  Four hours/ five days a week!

Jack has had a rough week, the pain management doctor increased his morphine patch.  I am anxious to see what happens.  So far he is sleeping more at night and that is good.   Why am I up at 1 am then?

We purchased another lift chair last year and this was the reason.  The control went out on the new chair.   The local agent switched the controls from the old to the new so Jack's chair would continue to function.  I have the irresponsible control and my chair goes up and down sometimes! LOL  At night I want it to recline............day I want it upright........so sometimes it is cooperative..........going to do battle with chair!

Have a good week!  Merry Christmas from Marigold Country Home!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

have a good week:)

Deb

Anonymous said...

I love a thunder storm too........prefer to be indoors watching it though.  Thoughts for Jack, sleep is good, hope you manage to get some. Rache