Monday, October 8, 2007

Birthday or antiversary?

Thursday morning before lunch my daughter just walked into the house!

A surprise that overwhelmed me!

I had not felt really great, very serious chills at night, no energy, I was exhausted and stressed out.  I guess I was closer to the end of my rope than I really thought!  Anyway, with lots of pampering, good food, and orders to rest, I am feeling much better.  My daughter goes home tomorrow and I will have to go through withdrawl for sure! lol

Other wise there have been a couple more crisis but we have survived.  In our household we seem to generate crisis on a regular basis.   My daughter had a change to meet the doctor and to exchange views with him about her grandmother.  That was a good thing! 

Hope all of you have as good a big 70 birthday as I did yesterday.  Yes, it was a milestone.  On the 50th I was in the Bahamas, this was different and wonderful and definately what I needed!

Peace!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you i am so sorry i missed it:( Glad your daughter got to come and help out:) enjoy your week

Deb

Anonymous said...

Wow! What an extraordinary birthday present! Happy Birthday!
Patrick

Anonymous said...

Happy happy birthday Sue.  Your daughter was just the tonic........even your lovely doctor couldn't have prescribed anything better. Rache