Monday, September 25, 2006

PROGRESS..........

MONDAY AFTERNOON...........

Called about washer.......just needed to stop a syphering cycle....easily done!  I did it myself without knowing what I was doing..called to cancel service call! LOL

Went to doctor's office--he wrote all the prescriptions and said he didn't need to see Jack for 2 or 3 weeks! 

Went to get prescriptions---doctor is in a small town 10 miles away. Then you go home and later go to a small town 11 miles away to get prescriptions.  But this pharmacy has a gift shop to beat all gift shops!  Lovely shopping!

Mowed the large field next to our lawn....this will become part of the lawn as the bermuda grass expands.  Will go out later and mow some more and will water while I am doing that!

For me I took a long nap after mowing!  It felt wonderful but I was really stiff and sore....must get out and mow more often or do something that exercises those muscles!

Doctor said he had talked to eye doctor in California....that doctor would not give out the details of Jack's eye exam! Wow getting this Oklahoma driver's license is really becoming a job!   So the doctor recommended an eye doctor here that everyone likes.  Just happens to be mother's eye doctor.  That is the next thing we have to do.

Mother has decided to update her will.  We called her lawyer last Thursday and as yet he has not returned her call.  Some how I am getting annoyed!

Called computer tech and left message to see if he has time to install new computer and change over information from old computer......now what else was on that list!

Oh! I am not washing the car today!  (smiles) And I didn't call about car service..well, I had to leave something to start tomorrow!

Peace in country USA....autumn is here!

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad to see you moved yourself UP the list of things to take care of! <grin>
Patrick