Monday, September 13, 2010

I knew this day would come..............

I have always known that someday I would go see Jack and he would not have any idea who I was. Today was really the first when I knew for sure that he did not know me and my presence angered and confused him. After breakfast which was not enjoyed by him or me......much of it spilled, eaten inappropiately, or just refused, I knew I had better spend the rest of the day doing something else. Till he is over this UTI and is much better...........I seemed to set him off.

He was really upset when I didn't let him put salt in the sugar container! Hee Hee.......what a morning that was!

Thankfully they didn't put syrup on his french toast but brought a container........or sticky hands would have been the order of the day. When you use french toast as part of a sandwich..........it can get messy.

Jack has always been so affectionate and this morning he didn't really want to kiss that strange woman! Well, maybe that was good! Except I was that strange woman. I have to laugh to keep from crying..........work, sleep, reading, I have tried to keep my mind busy.

Well, there is always tomorrow!

No comments: