Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Spring!

The weather is warm, the trees are budding, the bullbs are beginning to peep out of the ground and the tulips are several inches high.

I was out enjoying this bountiful day when my foot turned on the side.  Whether on a stone, or uneven ground, or just the shoes, but I believe I have a broken bone in my foot. 

We are going to pain managment and then to the emergency room to see how much damage I have done.    I can walk, drive, and do most everything but just the right placement and wow!

Peace in Marigold Country Home!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope it's only a slight sprain.  Admiring the view and you topple over..mind you when everything is starting to wake again after the winter it does capture your gaze. Rache

Anonymous said...

Oh NO! Say it ain't so!
Patrick