Friday, February 16, 2007

Pain management..............the doctor was more concerned about my mental health than Jack's pain! 

It is interesting that someone who is not wearing your shoes can see the trees in the forest so much better than anyone else.  I am disorganized!  I am not to fix the members of the family different food, all vote and eat the same thing! LOL  Jack and I are to take time to go somewhere to be together every day......right and what do I do with my mother, "Well, you can deal with that!"  "My mother is my mother and anything she does or wants to do is ok because she is my mother."

  I love and respect my mother but she cannot take over my life.  This man has not been a caregiver, he is the son of a mother dying of cancer in Nigeria, and  I understand his pain.   But I did listen to him and the last couple of days have been better for me and my mother, too, I think.  

It is time to do income tax............I probably will not be making entries for awhile!  I have to my mother's and help Jack do ours..........I hate this part of the year!

Peace................

No comments: