Thursday, February 22, 2007

broken..................

The doctor at Pain Managment asked why I was limping and  he looked at my foot and said it was ok.......it would be a waste of time and money to go to emergency.  His nurse, said not necessarily so........Ha ha.

Took Jack home, we had a sandwich, and mother went back with me to emergency.  Yep it was a broken bone..........4 to 6  weeks in a cast shoe.  Lots of ice and elevation.  Yeah! Right after the other million things I have to do in a morning.  Finally left the kitchen to Mother and put my feet up with ice.  She has been a great help.

I had to prepare food for a funeral meal at the church, and after that was done and our lunch prepared, I just collapsed!

This will slow us down this weekend, stormy weather predicted.  Peace at Marigold Country Home.................

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A caregiver's nightmare, a chink in the armor! SOMEHOW you take care now and heal fast.
Patrick